The J.M. Kaplan Fund was established in 1945 by Jacob Merrill Kaplan and his wife, Alice Manhiem Kaplan.
Since then, the Fund has remained a family-led philanthropic organization over three generations—with a fourth generation, known as the Concord Group, beginning their journey of charitable giving.
The J.M. Kaplan Fund team is comprised of passionate individuals with a broad network of partners and peers.